Canada Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bible Smugglers-Ness Lake Bible Camp

Go down

Bible Smugglers-Ness Lake Bible Camp Empty Bible Smugglers-Ness Lake Bible Camp

Post by Hortons Heroes Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:32 pm

Bible Smugglers-we try not to use the names of actual places as there are some campers usually from there. Keep it intense gameplay but still relitivly light and fun. The goal is not to scar campers but to give them a game that gives them some idea what really happens. You can get cheap red, blue or yellow lights that just stick to the top of your car with magnets and plug into the dashboard to light up. Whoever drives must be super alert and cannot chase campers in the car. Give a place for the police to bring campers back to for more creative interigation or if the campers need to sit to have thier arms and legs seached.

(8-10)Bad Guys-East Trunkans-catch kids with flashlights, once caught they interrogate kids or take them to the Jail if they think they have verses hidden away
(1) Missionary-2nd honey mooner, cabin 12, -Get verses in different language from them and take it to the translator.
(1)Bible translator- cabin 6-translators take the Swedish Chef you have either snuck in or memorized and give you the verse on a piece of paper in a new language.
(1)Border Runner-Jungle Swing-underneath a tower that you have to get under with Verses and out with out being caught.
(LOTS)Smugglers (Players)-can hide verses or memorize them. Can hide Bibles in from the elbows down and from the knees down. If you get caught by the police you have to give up verses if you have them but can lie about having Bibles.

When a friend is caught with a verse and is in Jail you can only turn in a verse for 1 person or a long set of scripture for 5 people to get them out of jail.

NEEDS
-10 verses on slips of papers numbered. Those same Verses again in a different language with the same number on them. 40 of each verse.
-Bibles or books

Jail-underneath waterfront lodge porch-if caught with a Bible or a Verse you are lead to jail until someone trades something in for you.

Numbers match the translated verses. Verses should be in Piglatin or Swedish Chef

1-Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."

2- Galations 2:20-25 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

3- Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.

4-Romans 5:8, "God demonstrates His own love for us, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us!"

5- John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

6-Romans 10:9,10 "...If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."

7-Revelation 3:20a "Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him..."

8-John 15:1-8 I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. 5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9- Matthew 51Now when he saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2and he began to teach them saying: 3"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 4Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. 5Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. 6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 7Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. 8Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. 9Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. 10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

10-Philemon 1 Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus, and Timothy our brother, To Philemon our dear friend and fellow worker, 2to Apphia our sister, to Archippus our fellow soldier and to the church that meets in your home: 3Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.Thanksgiving and Prayer 4I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, 5because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. 6I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. 7Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.Paul's Plea for Onesimus 8Therefore, although in Christ I could be bold and order you to do what you ought to do, 9yet I appeal to you on the basis of love. I then, as Paul—an old man and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus— 10I appeal to you for my son Onesimus,[a] who became my son while I was in chains. 11Formerly he was useless to you, but now he has become useful both to you and to me. 12I am sending him—who is my very heart—back to you. 13I would have liked to keep him with me so that he could take your place in helping me while I am in chains for the gospel. 14But I did not want to do anything without your consent, so that any favor you do will be spontaneous and not forced. 15Perhaps the reason he was separated from you for a little while was that you might have him back for good— 16no longer as a slave, but better than a slave, as a dear brother. He is very dear to me but even dearer to you, both as a man and as a brother in the Lord. 17So if you consider me a partner, welcome him as you would welcome me. 18If he has done you any wrong or owes you anything, charge it to me. 19I, Paul, am writing this with my own hand. I will pay it back—not to mention that you owe me your very self. 20I do wish, brother, that I may have some benefit from you in the Lord; refresh my heart in Christ. 21Confident of your obedience, I write to you, knowing that you will do even more than I ask. 22And one thing more: Prepare a guest room for me, because I hope to be restored to you in answer to your prayers. 23Epaphras, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus, sends you greetings. 24And so do Mark, Aristarchus, Demas and Luke, my fellow workers. 25The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit.

1- Omansray 3:23 "Orfay allyay avehay innedsay andyay allfay ortshay ofyay ethay oryglay ofyay Odgay."

2-Alationsgay 2:20-25 Iyay avehay eenbay ucifiedcray ithway Istchray andyay Iyay onay ongerlay ivelay, utbay Istchray iveslay inyay emay. Ethay ifelay Iyay ivelay inyay ethay odybay, Iyay ivelay ybay aithfay inyay ethay Onsay ofyay Odgay, owhay ovedlay emay andyay avegay imselfhay orfay emay. 21Iyay oday otnay etsay asideyay ethay acegray ofyay Odgay, orfay ifyay ighteousnessray ouldcay ebay ainedgay oughthray ethay awlay, Istchray iedday orfay othingnay!"

3-Omansray 6:23 Orfay ethay agesway ofyay insay isyay eathday, utbay ethay iftgay ofyay Odgay isyay eternalyay ifelay inyay[ayay] Istchray Esusjay ouryay Ordlay.

4- Omansray 5:8, "Odgay emonstratesday Ishay ownyay ovelay orfay usyay, inyay atthay ilewhay eway ereway yetay innerssay Istchray iedday orfay usyay!"

5- Ohnjay 3:17 Orfay Odgay idday otnay endsay ishay Onsay intoyay ethay orldway otay ondemncay ethay orldway, utbay otay avesay ethay orldway oughthray imhay

6- Rumuns 10:9,10 "...Iff yuoo cunffess veet yuoor muoot Jesoos es Lurd, und beleeefe-a in yuoor heert thet Gud reeesed Jesoos frum zee deed, yuoo shell be-a sefed; fur veet zee heert mun beleeefes, resoolteeng in reeghteuoosness, und veet zee muoot he-a cunffesses, resoolteeng in selfeshun."

7- Refeleshun 3:20a "Behuld I stund et zee duur und knuck, iff unyune-a heers My fueece-a und oopens zee duur, I veell cume-a in tu heem BORK BORK BORK"

8- Juhn 15:1-8 I em zee trooe-a feene-a, und my Fezeer is zee gerdener. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! 2He-a coots ooffff ifery brunch in me-a thet beers nu frooeet, vheele-a ifery brunch thet dues beer frooeet he-a proones[a] su thet it veell be-a ifee mure-a frooeetffool. 3Yuoo ere-a elreedy cleun becoose-a ooff zee vurd I hefe-a spukee tu yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! 4Remeeen in me-a, und I veell remeeen in yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Nu brunch cun beer frooeet by itselff; it moost remeeen in zee feene-a. Neeezeer cun yuoo beer frooeet unless yuoo remeeen in me-a. 5"I em zee feene-a; yuoo ere-a zee brunches. Um gesh dee bork, bork! Iff a mun remeeens in me-a und I in heem, he-a veell beer mooch frooeet; epert frum me-a yuoo cun du nutheeng. 6Iff unyune-a dues nut remeeen in me-a, he-a is leeke-a a brunch thet is throon evey und veezeers; sooch brunches ere-a peecked up, throon intu zee fure-a und boorned. Bork bork bork! 7Iff yuoo remeeen in me-a und my vurds remeeen in yuoo, esk vhetefer yuoo veesh, und it veell be-a geefee yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! 8Thees is tu my Fezeer's glury, thet yuoo beer mooch frooeet, shooeeng yuoorselfes tu be-a my deesciples. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

9- Metzeev 51Noo vhee he-a sev zee croods, he-a vent up oon a muoonteeenside-a und set doon. Bork bork bork! Hees deesciples ceme-a tu heem, 2und he-a begun tu teech zeem seyeeng: 3"Blessed ere-a zee puur in spureet, fur zeeurs is zee keengdum ooff heefee. 4Blessed ere-a thuse-a vhu muoorn, fur zeey veell be-a cumffurted. Bork bork bork! 5Blessed ere-a zee meek, fur zeey veell inhereet zee iert. 6Blessed ere-a thuse-a vhu hoonger und thurst fur reeghteuoosness, fur zeey veell be-a feelled. Bork bork bork! 7Blessed ere-a zee merceeffool, fur zeey veell be-a shoon mercy. Bork bork bork! 8Blessed ere-a zee poore-a in heert, fur zeey veell see-a Gud. Bork bork bork! 9Blessed ere-a zee peecemekers, fur zeey veell be-a celled suns ooff Gud. Bork bork bork! 10Blessed ere-a thuse-a vhu ere-a persecooted becoose-a ooff reeghteuoosness, fur zeeurs is zee keengdum ooff heefee.

10- Pool, a preesuner ooff Chreest Jesoos, und Teemuthy oooor bruzeer, Tu Pheelemun oooor deer freeend und felloo vurker, 2tu Eppheea oooor seester, tu Ercheeppoos oooor felloo suldeeer und tu zee choorch thet meets in yuoor hume-a: 3Grece-a tu yuoo und peece-a frum Gud oooor Fezeer und zee Lurd Jesoos Chreest. Um de hur de hur de hur.Thunksgeefing und Preyer 4I elveys thunk my Gud es I remember yuoo in my preyers, 5becoose-a I heer ebuoot yuoor feeet in zee Lurd Jesoos und yuoor lufe-a fur ell zee seeents. Um gesh dee bork, bork! 6I prey thet yuoo mey be-a ecteefe-a in shereeng yuoor feeet, su thet yuoo veell hefe-a a fooll understundeeng ooff ifery guud theeng ve-a hefe-a in Chreest. Um de hur de hur de hur. 7Yuoor lufe-a hes geefee me-a greet juy und incuooregement, becoose-a yuoo, bruzeer, hefe-a reffreshed zee heerts ooff zee seeents. Um gesh dee bork, bork!Pool's Plea fur Ooneseemoos 8Zeereffure-a, elthuoogh in Chreest I cuoold be-a buld und oorder yuoo tu du vhet yuoo ooooght tu du, 9yet I eppeel tu yuoo oon zee besees ooff lufe-a. I zeen, es Pool—un oold mun und noo elsu a preesuner ooff Chreest Jesoos— 10I eppeel tu yuoo fur my sun Ooneseemoos,[a] vhu beceme-a my sun vheele-a I ves in cheeens. Um gesh dee bork, bork! 11Furmerly he-a ves useless tu yuoo, boot noo he-a hes becume-a useffool but tu yuoo und tu me-a. 12I em sendeeng heem—vhu is my fery heert—beck tu yuu. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! 13I vuoold hefe-a leeked tu keep heem veet me-a su thet he-a cuoold teke-a yuoor plece-a in helpeeng me-a vheele-a I em in cheeens fur zee guspel. 14Boot I deed nut vunt tu du unytheeng veethuoot yuoor cunsent, su thet uny fefur yuoo du veell be-a spuntuneuoos und nut furced. Bork bork bork! 15Perheps zee reesun he-a ves sepereted frum yuoo fur a leettle-a vheele-a ves thet yuoo meeght hefe-a heem beck fur guud— 16nu lunger es a slefe-a, boot better thun a slefe-a, es a deer bruzeer. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! He-a is fery deer tu me-a boot ifee deerer tu yuoo, but es a mun und es a bruzeer in zee Lurd. Bork bork bork! 17Su iff yuoo cunseeder me-a a pertner, velcume-a heem es yuoo vuoold velcume-a me-a. 18Iff he-a hes dune-a yuoo uny vrung oor ooves yuoo unytheeng, cherge-a it tu me-a. 19I, Pool, em vreeting thees veet my oovn hund. Bork bork bork! I veell pey it beck—nut tu menshun thet yuoo oove-a me-a yuoor fery selff. 20I du veesh, bruzeer, thet I mey hefe-a sume-a beneffeet frum yuoo in zee Lurd; reffresh my heert in Chreest. Um de hur de hur de hur. 21Cunffeedent ooff yuoor oobedeeence-a, I vreete-a tu yuoo, knooeeng thet yuoo veell du ifee mure-a thun I esk. 22Und oone-a theeng mure-a: Prepere-a a gooest ruum fur me-a, becoose-a I hupe-a tu be-a restured tu yuoo in unsver tu yuoor preyers. Um gesh dee bork, bork! 23Ipephres, my felloo preesuner in Chreest Jesoos, sends yuoo greeteengs. Um gesh dee bork, bork! 24Und su du Merk, Ereesterchoos, Demes und Looke-a, my felloo vurkers. Um gesh dee bork, bork! 25Zee grece-a ooff zee Lurd Jesoos Chreest be-a veet yuoor spureet. Um de hur de hur de hur.
Hortons Heroes
Hortons Heroes

Number of posts : 130
Organization Name : Ness Lake Bible Camp
Postion : Program Director
Name : Dave Horton
Registration date : 2007-12-20

http://nlbc.bc.ca/

Back to top Go down