Canada Camp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Form for Sunnybrae Bible Camp

2 posters

Go down

Application Form for Sunnybrae Bible Camp Empty Application Form for Sunnybrae Bible Camp

Post by Rocketman Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:03 pm

STAFF APPLICATION FORM
position applying for:______________________________________________________
(choose from head counselor, counselor, C.I.T. coordinator, C.I.T., assistant program director, head wrangler or assistant
wrangler, head lifeguard or assistant lifeguard, boat driver, worship leader )
* Would you like to join SPIT (Summer Preparatory Initiative Team) Extra five week commitment? ________________ space limit.
1. personal information:
name:______________________________________________ medical #:___________________ s.i.n.#:___________________
address:____________________________________________ city:____________________prov.:_____Postal code:___________
phone: ( ___ ) ______________________ age:____________ gender:____________ birthdate:_______________________
occupation:___________________________________________ status: (single, married, other)____________________________
home church:___________________________________ phone: ( ___ ) __________________ pastor: ______________________
how are you involved in your church?____________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
education: grade in high school as of Jan 1/09 ______________________ or have completed _______________________________
bible school: ________________________________________ college/university: _____________________________________
area or type of study:________________________________________________ year you are in: __________________________
email address:______________________________________________________ t-shirt size:_____________________________
notify in an emergency:_______________________________________________________________________________________
phone: ( ___ ) ______________________________ relationship to you:_______________________________________________
do you have any physical/emotional disabilities? ____________if yes, explain: _____________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
are you able to serve at the camp for the entire duration of your committment? [ie. Until August 28, 2009) ______________
[please disregard the previous question if you are applying to be a c.i.t. as you will be asked to stay for 3-5 weeks of the summer]
For applicants 18 and over, you must supply Sunnybrae Bible Camp with a current Criminal Record Check
Inquire at your local RCMP detachment
please
attach
photo
Mail to: 3915 Sunnybrae Canoe Pt. Rd.,
Tappen, B.C. V0E 2X1
OR
Email to: joel@sunnybrae.ca
2. CAMPING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
DESCRIBE BRIEFLY YOUR EXPERIENCE IN CAMPING AS A CAMPER/STAFF MEMBER (INDICATE CAMP ATTENDED):
___ BASKETBALL/VOLLEYBALL ___ ROCK CLIMBING ___ GUITAR OTHER:___________________________________
PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
MUSIC & WORSHIP___________________ INSTRUMENTS PLAYED _______________________________
DRAMA ___________________________________ HORSEMANSHIP ___________________________________
WATERSPORTS ______________________________ FIRST AID _______________________________________
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR PARENTS AND ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS?
describe how you became a Christian:
please supply the names of three people who know you well and have agreed to act as your references. if you
currently work, please supply the name of your current employer. other suitable references may include a teacher, pastor,
youth leader, etc. no relatives please. please pass on a confidential reference form to each referee and ask them to fill it
out in full and return it to Sunnybrae Bible Camp in order to complete the application process.
1. Name: Phone:
Address: Postal Code:
2. Name: Phone:
3. Name: Phone:
5. FINANCIAL:
I understand that my services are volunteer ____ Yes. However, all senior volunteer staff* have an opportunity to easily raise the
equivalent of what you could make in a normal summer job through our summer staff support raising program in which we match (dollar for
dollar up to $1,000 or $1,500 if part of Summer Preparatory Initiative Team) what you raise through your home church, family and friends.
*THOSE ATTENDING SCHOOL IN THE FALL
6. DOCTRINAL STATEMENT:
We believe that:
1. the Scriptures are inspired by God and without error in the original manuscripts. They are the final authority for faith and conduct.
2. there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. Jesus Christ is truly God and truly man because He was begotten by God and born of the virgin Mary.
4. Jesus Christ died for the sins of every person. He was resurrected by the power of God. He ascended to heaven where He is now alive.
5. man was created in the image of God. He sinned thereby incurring both physical and spiritual death which is separation from God.
6. each individual must experience being born again of the Holy Spirit through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, becoming a child of
God
7. God has called Christians to a life of conformity to the teachings of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit dwells in each believer to reproduce in
each one the character of Jesus Christ.
8. Jesus Christ will return to earth personally and visibly at a time not know to any person.
9. there will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, a state of everlasting blessedness awaits the saved and a state of
everlasting punishment the wicked.
10. Jesus Christ commanded His followers to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every person, baptizing and teaching those
who believe.
- I agree with the following doctrinal Statement: (Yes/No) ________________
COMMITMENT AND PLEDGE:
I am willing to be subject to the jurisdiction of SBC for the summer of 2009. I understand that this applies to each camp and days between
camps. I choose to cooperate fully in every regard, and to explore to the maximum every opportunity for personal spiritual growth. I
understand that applicants are selected on the basis of spiritual and character qualifications. I understand that anyone demonstrating a
poor attitude or a poor quality of service is subject to dismissal and that as a staff member I will abstain from involvement in sexual
immorality, social dancing, gambling, the use of non-medical drugs, alcohol, tobacco and occult activity. I agree with the Doctrinal
Statement of SBC. I will allow pictures of myself to be used for the promotion of SBC. I have considered the matter prayerfully. I commit
myself to keep in contact with my campers that make a decision at camp in the fall. Furthermore, I pledge to serve for the entire span of
time that I have committed to work at the camp for.
Signature of Applicant Date Signature of parent if under 18
The completion of this form is purely an “application” for a summer position. Please be sure to include a photo and a current Criminal
Record along with this form, completed in full. After reference forms have been received and processed, you will hear from us in regard
to your acceptance. Thanks for your interest in Sunnybrae Bible Camp!

Rocketman

Number of posts : 5
Organization Name : Sunnybrae Bible Camp
Postion : Assistant Director
Name : Joel Neustaeter
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Application Form for Sunnybrae Bible Camp Empty Re: Application Form for Sunnybrae Bible Camp

Post by Hortons Heroes Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Hey Joel what format is the form in that you took the text from?
Hortons Heroes
Hortons Heroes

Number of posts : 130
Organization Name : Ness Lake Bible Camp
Postion : Program Director
Name : Dave Horton
Registration date : 2007-12-20

http://nlbc.bc.ca/

Back to top Go down